2011년 6월 16일 목요일

my routine

going on a diet.
i'm shorter than average. and i'm a little chubby so I want to lose weight.
if i am thinrer than now, the range of my choice is wider. and the efficiency of losing weight is the same as plastic surgery. that's what I want. :D

actually, I've lost 2 kg but it's almost only muscle. I've not had dinner for 3 days. moreover, I haven't excercised too.

so to lose the fat , I need to have some ways.

1. when working at my office, I sit all the time. so I'll sit straight to make my waist and back straighten.
2. when going to the restroom, i'll jump in the same area as I jump a rope.
3. when i'm home, I'll do sit-ups by my own rule. :D
my final goal is to lose 3kg more. :D
as long as i try to do as above, I could achieve it.
Plz cheer me up :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기