2011년 6월 15일 수요일

giving up and dreaming.

Since 14years old, I have been hooked on taiwanse and chinese movies. because of that, I wanted to become a moive director. but when i was a high school student, I realized I coudn't be the one. having entering to the universtiy to study moives, that had been required to me pretty high score.
 after that, I just gave up on becoming a moive director. it seemed useless dream. cuz i was pool and I didn't do my best on studying.

 I still like movies made of hongkong and all over the world. I don't have deep knowlege of moive but i know how to enjoy.:D that's enough living in the world.
after having given up my first dream, I had another dream of becoming a rapper. some must be laughing. In my highschool and universtiy, I had performanced alone and with my friends.
and I made lyrics by myself. it was kind of childish. on the other hand, I like them.

I could tell whatever I think on the lyrics. that's why I like hiphop. I wanted to be a rapper rapping on the tv. but my level wasn't good. and I knew, I coudn't make money with that.
so now, i'm just a office worker. but my life isn't simple. cuz i'm working abroad and I still dream of achiving sth in my age.
I don't feel afraid of getting older. cuz I still have confidence.

댓글 1개: