2011년 6월 15일 수요일

the hot spot

I'm korean so I'd like to recommand korean good place I love to visitors having plan of going on a trip to korea. but You must go there in winter as long as u want the photo like me. :D

the place is  Nam I Island (nami sum(남이섬) called in korean)

There is Nam I General's grave So That's why it's called Namisum(sum menas island).

Seeing this photo, there is chestnut forest. it's very attractive. 

more over, the famous korean drama, Winter sonata was shot here. that's whay many asian tourists go there.



How to get there.
 1. by suttle bus in insa-dong in seoul.
   phone# 02-753-1247
    the price
one way 7,500 won (abt $7)
round trip 15,000원 (abt $14-15)
time: 09:30 am at insa- dong (인사동)
I'm not sure if there is eng serivice.

2. the second one.
there is subway to get there.
but you have to go to sangbong station(상봉역), u can take the subway heading to nami sum(남이섬), chunchen(춘천)    and taking off at gapyoung station(가평역), then, have to take the bus.  
the price is much less than the first one. but it'll take time more.

depending on ur preference, you could take the bus or subway.
a tip, you'll feel lonely if you go alone. : D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기